What The Parents Are Saying
“As a parent of a student, the Academy is everything! My daughter is in her third year at the Academy and couldn't imagine her life without it.”
“This program has changed both of our lives. The teachers that work with the students every week are so dedicated to this program. They not only work with the young people to be better performers, they work with them to be better people. As a parent I couldn’t ask for more.”
What The Students Are Saying
“My school didn’t have much arts programming. The biggest changes for me are that I’m much more confident, disciplined, and on top of things. The Amas Academy definitely helps with school!”
“Being with people who believe in you as much or more than you believe in yourself is an incredibly warm blanket at night.”
“This is my first year at the Academy and I have enjoyed every minute of it. Everyone is welcoming and friendly, making it easy to share my talents in acting, singing, and dancing, all in a stress free environment.”
• Students must be fully vaccinated by the start of classes on November 6th. Proof of vaccination will be required.
• Students must test negative for covid-19 weekly, having taken the test within three days of our Saturday classes.
If testing is mandated by school, feel free to use that same result with us.
• Face coverings are mandatory for both students and staff at all times.
• Classrooms and class materials will be disinfected at the end of each day
• Each student will be required to bring their own lunch
• Maximum of 20 students
• All students and staff will have their temperature checked at the beginning of each day
The Musical Theatre Program may be cancelled due to low enrollment up to two days prior to start date. Should the program be cancelled, registrants will receive a choice of a full refund or credit to their account.
No refunds will be given after seven days prior to the program start date.